Knit Fluffy Fluffy light and loose. It has a really nice fit.
The model in the photos normally wears a size 38/40 or medium. The sweater in the photo is a size M.
The colour combination shown, the stripes and the yarn deviates from the original version in the pattern. We have used Organic wool 1 and Shiny metallic yarn from Krea Deluxe in the following order:
CL A, CL B, CL C, CL D, CL A, CL E, CL B, CL C, CL D, CL A, CL E, CL B, CL A
If you want another colour combination, please state this in the commentary field in the shopping basket.
THE KIT CONTAINS
- Organic wool 1 from Krea Deluxe in your favourite colour:
- Size XS: 1 ball CL A, B, C, D, E. 2 balls Shiny
- Size S: 1 ball CL C, D, E. 2 balls CL A, B. 2 balls Shiny
- Size M: 1 ball CL C, D, E. 2 balls CL A, B. 2 balls Shiny
- Size L: 2 balls CL A, B, C, D, E. 2 balls Shiny
- Size XL: 2 balls CL C, D, E. 3 balls CL A, B. 2 balls Shiny
- Size XXL: 2 balls CL C, D, E. 3 balls CL A, B. 2 balls Shiny
- Size XXXL: 2 balls CL C, D, E. 3 balls CL A, B. 2 balls Shiny
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- Pattern from www.önling.com.
- Suggested circular needles and pointed needles no. 3 and 5.
- 7 markers.
- 3 m cotton marker thread in contrasting colour.
- Assembly needle.
Design by Katrine Hannibal for Önling.
Tension: 18 st and 27 rows garterstitch on needle no. 5 = 10 x 10 cm.
Width: (87)99(106)112(119)125(134) cm.
Length mid back: (56)57(58)59(60)61(62) cm.
Sleeve length from armpit down ¾ sleeve: (28)29(30)31(32)32(32) cm.
Sleeve length from armpit down full sleeve: (43)44(45)46(47)47(47) cm.
How to: Knit the sweater in the round from the top down. Cast on in crochet temporarily to be able to adjust the neckline later. Knit turn rows over shoulders and neck in the beginning to create a higher neck. Knit the yoke with increases. Split the project and finish sleeves and body separately.