Mr. & Mrs Moose - Crochet kit
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
The handsome couple are both made from the same pattern, but they have different antlers and clothes.
Mr and Mrs Moose are beautiful Christmas decorations. They are also suitable as the childrens favorit teddybears.
With this kit you can crochet both Mr. and Mrs. Moose.
The mooses in the photos are made in Organic cotton cl no. 46 or no. 18 as base color and cl no. 30 or no. 29 for antlers and facial features
The sweater is made in Organic wool 1 cl no. 01 and 51 or 1 and 35.
The dress is made in Organic wool 1 cl no. 01 and 51 or 1 and 35.
Mr. and Mrs. Moose are approxiamately 41cm tall from the top of the antlers to the bottom of the foot.
Skill level: Intermediate to advanced
TIP: Work with double strands if you want the moose bigger. Suggested hook for cotton double strands is 4.0 and 5.0 for wool depending on you tension.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- Organic cotton from Krea Deluxe: 4 x 50 gram cl. 46 or 18 and 25 gram cl. 30
- Organic wool 1 from Krea Deluxe: 100 gram cl. 1 and 100 gram cl. 51 or 35.
- Fiber fill: 60 g per moose
- Button: 8 mm - for the dress
- Code for E-pattern in English
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- Suggested hook: 2,75 for Organic Cotton, 3,5 and 4,0 for Organic Wool 1
- Pointless needle for assembly