Cake - Crochet pattern
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
This beautiful crochet cake has multiple applications. Use it in the play kitchen, make more candles and use it for the birthday table, use it to hide the songs for a wedding, confirmation or christening.
The cake is made in 2 parts and can be used separately as two different cakes. You will have enough yarn to make extra candles and flowers.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Organic cotton from Krea Deluxe in the colours: 250 g cl. no. 1, 50 g cl. no. 8, 50 g cl. no. 10
- Golden embroidery yarn for light in the candle
- Batting (100 gram) 65 x 75 cm
- Fiber fill approx. 150 g.
- Pointless needle for assembly
- Cardboard and carton for supporting the cake is optional
- Hook no. 3.0
Difficult - The project is divided into many different patterns. You will be working many different stitches and large diagrams. Some are with diagrams, others in text with photos.
This pattern is an e-pattern. As soon as you have completed your purchase, you will receive a mail with a link to your pattern. You can download your new pattern and get started right away. R
emember to save the pattern on your computer.