Dogs - Crochet kit
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Our crocheted dog is a cute little teddybear, and will without a doubt be a great companion for any child.
The dog is this year's charity project at the Haslev Yarn Festival 2020. When a large pack of dogs have been crocheted, they will be sent to The Gudenå Hospice. We hope that the dogs can spread joy for the children in the hospice.
The pattern contains a detailed description of the workflow in every round and we have added technique photos and pattern diagrams. You will also find links for video tutorials scattered around the pattern to support you as you work your way through.
The patterns includes to versions of the dog: The single colour dog and the dog made in to colours
With the materials, you can make the depicted 2 different dogs.
MEASUREMENTS: The dog is approx. 18 cm tall from the top of the head to the bottom of the feat.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy / Intermediate
THE KIT CONTAINS
- Organic Cotton fra Krea Deluxe:
- 50 g: CL no. 01, 17 og 30 for the dogs
- 25 g: CL no. 09 for the shawl
- Lille bundt til øjne og næse
- Small balls for eyes and nose
- Fiber fill for 2 dogs
- Value code for the E-pattern, which you can download at www.KDpatterns.com (you will receive instructions with the kit).
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- Suggested hook: 2,75 for Organic Cotton, 3,5 and 4,0 for Organic Wool 1
- Pointless needle for assembly
Language: Danish pattern