Easter Animals - Crochet kit
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Create cute easter animals from the book "Hæklet nordisk påskepynt - Crochet Nordic Easter Decorations".
Materials will last for at least 10 animals, and more with extra filling.
NOTE: You choose if the kit contains:
- Only materials (without book and pattern)
- Including e-pattern (pdf) for chickens, lambs, bunny in Danish
- Including the book "Hæklet nordisk påskepynt" in Danish
THE KIT CONTAINS:
- Organic cotton rom Krea Deluxe -
- 50 g of eac cl: no. 1, no. 3, no. 4, no. 5, no. 6, no. 17, no. 46
- 25 g cl no. 28
- Organic wool 1 from Krea Deluxe:
- 50 g cl no. 1
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- Suggested hook no. 2,75
- Pointless needle for assembly
You will use approx. 10 g yarn for one animal. The wool on the big sheep requires approx. 15 gram extra.
You will use approx. 7 g fiber fill per animal.
Ruffled sheep: approx. 8 cm tall, 7 cm diameter
Sheared sheep: approx. 6,5 cm tall, 5,5 cm diameter
Bunny: approx. 10 cm tall, 4,5 cm diameter
Chicken: approx. 6 cm tall, 5 cm diameter
Difficulty level: Intermediate
If you receive your kit whit E-pattern, it will include a guide on how to download the associated E-pattern. After going through the process, you will receive a PDF file with the pattern in your email inbox.