Baby Carriage Garland - Crochet pattern
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
The baby carriage garland is 49 cm long, but can be made longer or shorter to fit your baby carriage.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Organic cotton from Krea Deluxe in 3 colours: 10 g of each colour and scraps for eyes, nose and bow/butterfly
- Approx. 20 g fiber fill
- 6 wooden beads - 15 mm
- 2 clips - 3,5 cm diameter
- 2 felt balls - 20 mm
- 2 felt balls - 15 mm in a different colour than the bigger ones
- 4 felt balls - 15 mm in the same colour as the bigger ones
- Hook no. 3.0
- Pointless needle for assembly
- Scissors and pattern
- Possibley extra strong flax thread or strong cotton thread for assembly
Wooden beads may pose a choking risk for babies, and it is important to pay special attention to assembly to avoid that they come apart during play. As an extra precaution you can use an extra strong thread for assembly and to crochet along with the cotton.
Intermediate - You must be able to crochet on a spiral, decrease, increase and follow a pattern.
This pattern is an e-pattern. As soon as you have completed your purchase, you will receive a mail with a link to your pattern.
You can download your new pattern and get started right away. Remember to save the pattern on your computer.