Cornets - Crochet pattern
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
The cornets are adorable - don't you agree?
The match our other Christmas ornaments and hearts perfectly, and they are also a quick and easy project that don't require advanced skills.
FOR 9 CORNETS YOU WILL NEED:
- 100 g white Organic cotton from Krea Deluxe
- 50 g sand colored Organic cotton from Krea Deluxe
- A scrap of beige Organic cotton from Krea Deluxe for snowflakes
- 3 pcs gold embroidery yarn from DMC
- Pointless needle for assembly
- Hook no. 3.0
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate - You must be able to change colors, crochet with double strands, increase and crochet on a spiral.
This pattern is an e-pattern. As soon as you have completed your purchase, you will receive a mail with a link to your pattern.
You can download your new pattern and get started right away. Remember to save the pattern on your computer.