Mr & Mrs Mouse (mini) - Crochet pattern
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Crochet E-pattern for Mr and Mrs Mouse and their delightful children.
With the suggested materials, you can make the depicted 6 different mice, as well as the elf hats for 3 of the mice.
Depending on how you combine the colours, and whether or not you make long or short sleeves, you can use the yarn leftovers to make some extra clothes.
MESSURMENTS: The Mice are approx. 20 cm tall fra the topp of the ears to the buttom of the feet.
SKILL LEVEL MICE: Intermediate
SKILL LEVEL MICE: Intermediate to advanced
YOU WILL NEED:
- Organic Cotton from Krea Deluxe: - 30 g for 1 mouse cl no. 17
- Organic Wool 1 from Krea Deluxe:
- Approx. 15 g for single color long sleeve sweater
- Approx. 20 g for single color long sleeve dress
- Approx. 12 g for single color pants
- Approx. 6 g for Christmas hat
- Fiber fill: approx. 12 g per mouse
- Pipe cleaner: approx. 11 cm pertail
- Button: approx. 5 mm for each piece of clothing
- Suggested hook: 2,75 for Organic Cotton, 3,5 and 4,0 for Organic Wool 1
- Pointless needle for assembly
TIP: Make a bigger mouse by working with double strands. Suggested hook for double strands in cotton is 4.0 and 4.5-5.0 depending on your tension.
LANGUAGE: English pattern
This pattern is an e-pattern. As soon as you have completed your purchase, you will receive a mail with a link to your pattern. You can download your new pattern and get started right away.
Remember to save the pattern on your computer.