Stars and Tree Top Star - Crochet pattern
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
This e-pattern contains little stars, tree top star and a big star.
A small star is approx. 11 cm wide
The top star is approx. 25 cm wide
The big star is approx. 55 cm wide
The stars in the photo are made in our Organic cotton in colour no. 1 and Shiny metallic yarn in the colour nacre.
You will also find this pattern in our book "Hæklet nordisk julepynt - Crochet Nordic Christmas Decorations".
YOU WILL NEED:
- Organic cotton from Krea Deluxe in cl. no. 1: approx. 100 g for 10 small stars, 1 top star and 1 big star
- Shiny metallic yarn nacre: 1 ball
- 1 mm wire thread: 35 cm for 1 small star
- 2 mm wire thread: 185 cm for top star and 250 cm for the big star
- Suggested hook no. 2.75
- Pointless needle for assembly
- Possibly plyers
Skill level: Beginner to intermediate
This pattern is an e-pattern. As soon as you have completed your purchase, you will receive a mail with a link to your pattern.
You can download your new pattern and get started right away. Remember to save the pattern on your computer.