Crochet Calendar 2021 - PREORDER
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
The purchase of this knitting calendar is a PREORDER.
The knitting calendar will be sent from November 1st.
When we ship your order, your payment will be drawn.
If you order other items with your knitting calendar we will send it all together.
ADVENTCALENDAR 2021, CROCHET - PREORDER
If you love to crochet you should treat yourself to a Krea Deluxe calendar in December.
This year our crochet calendar has been developed in a fantastic collaboration between 4 knitting designers:
Sidsel Sangild, Erinna Lee (@Littleaquagirl), Aircrochet and Krea Deluxe.
All designers have made an effort to develop a brand new knitting pattern with their own personal and professional signatures. Although the four designs are different there is still a common theme to them
SO WHAT DO YOU GET?
The Advent calendar contains four beautiful Advent gifts with four different crochet patterns and materials.
What you are going to knit is a surprise, but we can reveal the following:
- First Sunday of Advent you will receive a small crochet kit for the finest Christmas decorations designed by Erinna Lee. Here you will be working with Krea Deluxe Organic Cotton.
- The other three projects include crochet kits for three different garments. Classic designs that fit all sizes, and will keep you warm when it gets cold outside.
- You will be working with two of our amazing yarns - Organic wool 1 (100 % organic Merino) and Deluxe silk mohair (Silk 45%, mohair 33%, baby alpaca 22%). Both are incredibly soft and does not itch.
SKILL LEVEL Medium to difficult
SIZES Everyone regardless of age and clothing will be able to use the crochet garments.
THE KNITTING CALENDAR CONTAINS
- 4 x Organic cotton (50 g) from Krea Deluxe
- 1 x Deluxe silk mohair from Krea Deluxe
- 8 x Organic wool 1 from Krea Deluxe
- 4 x E-patterns (digital patterns)
- A little extra - Only available Advent Calendar
YOU ALSO NEED
Fiberfill, 50 g.
Suggested hook no. 2.50, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 or the needle sizes required to obtain the correct gauge.
When you choose colour for the Advent calendar a good advice is to choose a colour that fits your outerwear.
You can choose from nine different colours
- Erinna Lee’s favorite colours – Dark dusty pink (Primarily colour no. 16 and 01)
- Aircrochet´s favorite colours - Croissant and a little red (Primarily colour no. 53 and 35)
- Sidsels Sangild's favorite colours – Light green (Primarily colour no. 32 and 33)
- Krea Deluxe’ favorite colours – Eggplant color (Primarily colour no. 43 and 01)
- Dark blue – (Primarily colour no. 26 and 01)
- Warm grey – (Primarily colour no. 19 and 01)
- Dark grey – (Primarily colour no. 50 and 01)
- Army green – (Primarily colour no. 36 and 01)
- Powder – (Primarily colour no. 07 and 01)
E-PATTERN (digital pattern)
The patterns for the Adventcalendar are digital E-patterns - One pattern from each of the four designers.
Each Sunday of advent a new pattern will be available for download.
In each Adventgift you will find a card with a uniqe code. You will need this code to download your pattern. A detailed guide of how to download your pattern are included.
If you need help to download your pattern, we are ready to help you every Sunday of Advent.