Knitting Calendar 2021
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
ADVENT CALENDAR 2021, KNITTING
If you love knitting you should treat yourself to a Krea Deluxe knitting calendar in December.
This year our knitting calendar has been developed in a fantastic collaboration between four knitting designers:
Annette Danielsen, Lene Holme Samsøe, Mette Hvitved and Krea Deluxe.
All designers have made an effort to develop a brand new knitting pattern with their own personal and professional signatures. Although the four designs are different there is still a common theme to them.
SO WHAT DO YOU GET?
With the Advent calendar you get four beautiful Advent gifts with four different knitting patterns and materials.
What you are going to knit is of a surprise, but we can reveal the following:
- First Sunday of Advent you will receive a small knitting kit for the finest Christmas decorations designed by Krea Deluxe, Here you will be working with Krea Deluxe Organic Cotton.
- The other three projects include knitting kits for three different garments. Classic designs that fit all ages and sizes, and will keep you warm when it gets cold outside.
- You will be working with two of our amazing yarns - Deluxe silk mohair (Silk 45%, mohair 33%, baby alapaca 22%) and Organic wool 1 (100 % organic Merino). Both are incredibly soft and does not itch.
SKILL LEVEL Medium to difficult
SIZES Everyone regardless of age and clothing will be able to use the knitted garments.
THE KNITTING CALENDAR CONTAINS
- 2 x Organic cotton (50 g) from Krea Deluxe
- 5 x Deluxe silk mohair from Krea Deluxe
- 4 x Organic wool 1 from Krea Deluxe
- 4 x E-patterns (digital patterns)
- A little extra - Only available in the Advent Calendar
YOU ALSO NEED
Circular needle size 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0
Double pointed needles size 2.0, 2.5, 4.0
Or the needle sizes required to obtain the correct gauge.
When you choose a colour for the Advent calendar a good advice is to choose a colour that fits your outerwear.
You can choose from nine different colours
- Annette Danielsen’s favorite colours – Dusty lavender (Primarily colour no. 44 and 43)
- Lene Holme Samsøe’s favorite colours – Croissant (Primarily colour no. 53 and 01)
- Mette Hvitved’s favorite colours – Navy blue and linen color (Primarily colour no. 27 and 46)
- Krea Deluxe’ favorite colours – Eggplant color (Primarily colour no. 43 and 01)
- Dark dusty pink – (Primarily colour no. 16 and 01)
- Warm grey – (Primarily colour no. 19 and 01)
- Dark grey – (Primarily colour no. 50 and 01)
- Army green – (Primarily colour no. 36 and 01)
- Powder – (Primarily colour no. 07 and 01)
E-PATTERN (digital pattern)
The patterns for the Advent calendar are digital E-patterns - One pattern from each of the four designers.
Each Sunday of advent a new pattern will be available for download.
In each Advent gift you will find a card with a unique code. You will need this code to download your pattern. A detailed guide of how to download your pattern is included when you receive .
If you need help downloading the pattern, we are ready to help you every Sunday of Advent.