Light Houses 2 sizes - Crochet pattern
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
This E-pattern contains two versions of the light house:
Small light house: approx. 10 cm high, 6,5 cm wide, 6,5 cm deep
Large light house: approx. 12 cm high, 6,5 cm wide, 6,5 cm deep
You will also find this pattern in our book "Hæklet nordisk julepynt - Crochet Nordic Christmas Decorations".
The light houses in the photos are made in our Organic cotton colour no. 1.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Organic cotton from Krea Deluxe:
- Approx. 30 g for the small light house
- Approx. 35 g for the big light house
- Suggested hook no. 2.75
- Pointless needle for assembly
- Possibly cardboard for stabilizing the sides
- Possibly clear odorless glue
- LED - tealight or small battery powered string light chain
Skill level: Advanced - Complicated assembly work
WARNING: Never use real candles in the light houses!
This pattern is an e-pattern. As soon as you have completed your purchase, you will receive a mail with a link to your pattern.
You can download your new pattern and get started right away. Remember to save the pattern on your computer.